Monday 18th September 2017
Meetings are held in Oulton Institute Hall
- To record Members Present.
- To receive Apologies for Absence.
- To authorise the Chairman to sign the Minutes of the Previous Meeting as a true Record.
- To discuss Matters arising from the Minutes.
- To receive Report from County Councillor.
- To receive Report from District Councillor.
- To receive Report from WBJC Representatives.
- To discuss and action Correspondence received since the previous meeting.
- To discuss 2016/17 Audit report.
- To discuss dog fouling.
- To check Bank Statements.
- To consider Planning Applications and formulate comments to the planning authority in respect of the following cases:
2/2017/0408 R.Young, Hollin Root. Barn Conversion.
2/2017/0440 T.Lattimer, 1 Longthwaite Nook. Change of use agricultural building to residence and builders yard.
2/2017/0406 K.Jarman, Siwell House. Holiday Cottage/Carport.
- Accounts for Payment
B.D.O. (2016/17 Audit fee) £ 156.00
M.D.McCabe (Computer Ink) £ 44.96
- Date and Time of Next Meeting. The next meeting was provisionally arranged for Monday 11th December 2017 at 7.30 p.m.